10-10-09 Marathon's Day

Ck & me been directed by female phographers to act Gay acts, no doubt i'm a good model/actor.

Angelyne and ex-classmate Reunion at Atap House

Angelyne's Act cute

Shooting In Process on the sand



Angelyne sunblockin' on the bridge


Friends in Subang meet in spontenous.

CK's cousin, Ai Dee ? A young & talented photographer



Staffs Potraits


Couple Sets


My Classmate, photograhper, Rona


Potrait of theme "Splashing" of the kids photo

What a day... I am convinced that Malaysian photographers are the most patient, at least i could see a crazies one my friend, CK, wuakakakaa... invited me on last minitues to join this completely over 12 hours photography marathon seasson, had fun thought... No doubt we run thru the sun shine till the moon, greatful day ever! More photo album available check up my facebook profile !

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo yo a nice day lei!!!!!!!! see u so happy also!! even is sun burn!!

hata said...

haha how u know? i put sun block also become dark. thx for comment, may i know who are you?

Anonymous said...

hehehe im im im somebody!!

hata said...

i know liao haha, how are u

Anonymous said...

u tell me who am i ?

hata said...

since u dun wan explose yourself then we better keep it secret:-) How are you doin ' anyway