22 Oct 2009 Sepang Go-Kart's Day


My classmate, Rona.


Young riders with their helmets.




Malaysia local Celebrity Walked-in.

Riders Bradley Smith and Julian Simon

On track line-up.

Rider, Marco Melandri.

Motogp rider, Dani Pedrosa.



I photographed with local artist and canon girl:-)

Marco Melandri's waiting on his turn.

This is a great experience for me to have a ride in go-kart with motogp racer and celebrity. ( Even though i don't really know who are them wuakakaa). The story begins with tuesday i got a call from canon, a girl on phone calling me and asking me whether going for this go-kart event? then i wonder when and what is that about? she told me it's go-kart with some motogp racer? First thing came into my mind was :" what ? then i can bang valentino rossi, he dies this time!" then i just said yes i'll like to go to that girl even in fact i have class on that day, kekekeke...
I brough along my classmate, Rona for this trip because he used to be my mate for all shooting project, a cinemathography wannabe and honestly he's not bad in shooting so i might need him take photo for me. 1.30pm i reach Sepang Go-kart circuit with few people out there, a canon represent girl came to me and told me she could offer my friend ride go-kart with me too, then my friend just like "wow? i not even know how to drive?" then i said " come on dude, i also first time, let's press the gas and bang some asses!" so he registered in the counter and wearing slipper get on go-kart have a practice rides with me.
The weather is damn hot on that day, few motogp rider coming up with luxurious cars cariers but seriously i don't know who the hell are them, i see all the media press shooting their pictures and i just follow they do:) It's fun to have a ride with the riders and celebrity when you race in the track and cut them over, i wish i could show my middle finger back to them but i didn't do so ahah.

0 comments: